- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FACT: Terrell Owens Is A Professional Bowler
Reno, NV – Terrell Owens is back, and this time he’s playing a real man’s sport: bowling! T.O. rolled games of 185, 129 and 161 for a 475 in the United States Bowling Congress Open Championships. But wait, there’s more!
T.O. also owns the PBA franchise Dallas Strikers. Yes, you read correctly. Terrell Owens owns a professional bowling team aptly named “The Strikers,” in that sort of Brooklyn Nets literal sort of way. You can’t make this stuff up. (Yes you could, but why would you?)
“I have a lot of stuff going on right now, but there happened to be a break in my schedule,” he told Bowl.com. Gonna go out on a limb here and clarify that by “break in his schedule,” he means not playing football, and by “a lot of stuff going on right now,” he means professional bowling.
“I wanted to experience this tournament, and the experience was good. I’m really into bowling, and I like it a lot.” Good for you, T.O. Glad to see you’ve finally found a sport where you can wear sunglasses indoors and shout self praise in celebration. Ahem, watch this…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts