- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
FACT: Terrell Owens Is A Professional Bowler
Reno, NV – Terrell Owens is back, and this time he’s playing a real man’s sport: bowling! T.O. rolled games of 185, 129 and 161 for a 475 in the United States Bowling Congress Open Championships. But wait, there’s more!
T.O. also owns the PBA franchise Dallas Strikers. Yes, you read correctly. Terrell Owens owns a professional bowling team aptly named “The Strikers,” in that sort of Brooklyn Nets literal sort of way. You can’t make this stuff up. (Yes you could, but why would you?)
“I have a lot of stuff going on right now, but there happened to be a break in my schedule,” he told Bowl.com. Gonna go out on a limb here and clarify that by “break in his schedule,” he means not playing football, and by “a lot of stuff going on right now,” he means professional bowling.
“I wanted to experience this tournament, and the experience was good. I’m really into bowling, and I like it a lot.” Good for you, T.O. Glad to see you’ve finally found a sport where you can wear sunglasses indoors and shout self praise in celebration. Ahem, watch this…
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?