- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ravens’ Terrell Suggs, To ESPN’s Skip Bayless: “Don’t Be A Douchebag”
The Ravens’ Terrell Suggs has turned into a somewhat regular foil for Skip Bayless on ESPN 2′s First Take. It works because Bayless will spew his intentionally inflammatory opinions (including those about the Ravens), and in return, Suggs will be his incredibly intense self. Ratings GOLD, we tell you.
But today, Suggs took it to another level. He went on First Take again, and considering his team just lost a shot at the Super Bowl yesterday, one might expect him to have been more ornery than usual. And it’s fair to say he was. Video evidence:
Even if Suggs was completely hamming it up: awesome. He said what, let’s face it, pretty much everyone wants to say to Bayless. Bayless’ persona is designed to make people want to say that, of course, but it’s no les satisfying to know that someone actually did it. Ball So Hard University must encourage bluntness, and we couldn’t be happier about it.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'