- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Terrell Suggs’ “Flipping The Bird” Shirt Sends Strong Message To Steelers, Fans
Yet, Suggs said he means nothing personal by it.
From Ravens Insider
“No, there ain’t no message,” he said after Wednesday’s practice. “Like I said, I put on for my city. They rep their city, and I’m repping mine. So here we go.”
These two AFC North teams have one of the most heated rivalries in professional sports. In the last 12 seasons, their head-to-head record is dead even at 12-12. Most of those games have been defensive wars, with the last four all ending with a 3-point margin of victory. This season both teams finished 12-4, but the Steelers earned home field advantage due to a better division record. But playing at Heinz Field Saturday for a shot to go to the AFC championship shouldn’t scare the Ravens too much: they already won in Pittsburgh earlier in the season.
Despite there being no secret of the bad blood between these two teams, Suggs said: “I don’t have any more animosity, any more beef with any one team in the NFL. It’s just a rivalry game, a championship game, and let’s go.”
Hmm. I find that hard to believe, especially considering this isn’t the first time the linebacker wore controversial clothing. Last season he wore a t-shirt that said “You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Hate The Steelers.”
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million