- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Terrell Suggs’ “Flipping The Bird” Shirt Sends Strong Message To Steelers, Fans
Yet, Suggs said he means nothing personal by it.
From Ravens Insider
“No, there ain’t no message,” he said after Wednesday’s practice. “Like I said, I put on for my city. They rep their city, and I’m repping mine. So here we go.”
These two AFC North teams have one of the most heated rivalries in professional sports. In the last 12 seasons, their head-to-head record is dead even at 12-12. Most of those games have been defensive wars, with the last four all ending with a 3-point margin of victory. This season both teams finished 12-4, but the Steelers earned home field advantage due to a better division record. But playing at Heinz Field Saturday for a shot to go to the AFC championship shouldn’t scare the Ravens too much: they already won in Pittsburgh earlier in the season.
Despite there being no secret of the bad blood between these two teams, Suggs said: “I don’t have any more animosity, any more beef with any one team in the NFL. It’s just a rivalry game, a championship game, and let’s go.”
Hmm. I find that hard to believe, especially considering this isn’t the first time the linebacker wore controversial clothing. Last season he wore a t-shirt that said “You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Hate The Steelers.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts