- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Terrell Suggs’ “Flipping The Bird” Shirt Sends Strong Message To Steelers, Fans
Yet, Suggs said he means nothing personal by it.
From Ravens Insider
“No, there ain’t no message,” he said after Wednesday’s practice. “Like I said, I put on for my city. They rep their city, and I’m repping mine. So here we go.”
These two AFC North teams have one of the most heated rivalries in professional sports. In the last 12 seasons, their head-to-head record is dead even at 12-12. Most of those games have been defensive wars, with the last four all ending with a 3-point margin of victory. This season both teams finished 12-4, but the Steelers earned home field advantage due to a better division record. But playing at Heinz Field Saturday for a shot to go to the AFC championship shouldn’t scare the Ravens too much: they already won in Pittsburgh earlier in the season.
Despite there being no secret of the bad blood between these two teams, Suggs said: “I don’t have any more animosity, any more beef with any one team in the NFL. It’s just a rivalry game, a championship game, and let’s go.”
Hmm. I find that hard to believe, especially considering this isn’t the first time the linebacker wore controversial clothing. Last season he wore a t-shirt that said “You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Hate The Steelers.”
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier