- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Texans Cheerleaders Take Out Frustrations On Shooting Range
Houston Texans cheerleaders are everything I want in a woman: hot, unrealistically optimistic, and heavily armed. Prior to Sunday’s
heart-stopping debacle game with the Chiefs, two of them — Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) and Madison (@HTC_Madison), stopped by a gun range to empty a few rounds at paper silhouettes (aka, the mean players on other teams who have hung them with a 2-5 record).
— HTC Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) October 18, 2013
Don't mess with me… I'm a good shot pic.twitter.com/bG0rXZHExd
— HTC_Madison (@HTC_Madison) October 19, 2013
Thanks to Busted Coverage.
Earlier last week …
Stupid sexy camel.
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?