- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Texans Cheerleaders Take Out Frustrations On Shooting Range
Houston Texans cheerleaders are everything I want in a woman: hot, unrealistically optimistic, and heavily armed. Prior to Sunday’s
heart-stopping debacle game with the Chiefs, two of them — Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) and Madison (@HTC_Madison), stopped by a gun range to empty a few rounds at paper silhouettes (aka, the mean players on other teams who have hung them with a 2-5 record).
— HTC Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) October 18, 2013
Don't mess with me… I'm a good shot pic.twitter.com/bG0rXZHExd
— HTC_Madison (@HTC_Madison) October 19, 2013
Thanks to Busted Coverage.
Earlier last week …
Stupid sexy camel.
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts