- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Texans Cheerleaders Take Out Frustrations On Shooting Range
Houston Texans cheerleaders are everything I want in a woman: hot, unrealistically optimistic, and heavily armed. Prior to Sunday’s
heart-stopping debacle game with the Chiefs, two of them — Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) and Madison (@HTC_Madison), stopped by a gun range to empty a few rounds at paper silhouettes (aka, the mean players on other teams who have hung them with a 2-5 record).
— HTC Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) October 18, 2013
Don't mess with me… I'm a good shot pic.twitter.com/bG0rXZHExd
— HTC_Madison (@HTC_Madison) October 19, 2013
Thanks to Busted Coverage.
Earlier last week …
Stupid sexy camel.
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Marcos Maidana Vows to Test Adrien Broner
- 10 Best Teams In NBA Basketball