- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Texans Cheerleaders Take Out Frustrations On Shooting Range
Houston Texans cheerleaders are everything I want in a woman: hot, unrealistically optimistic, and heavily armed. Prior to Sunday’s
heart-stopping debacle game with the Chiefs, two of them — Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) and Madison (@HTC_Madison), stopped by a gun range to empty a few rounds at paper silhouettes (aka, the mean players on other teams who have hung them with a 2-5 record).
— HTC Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) October 18, 2013
Don't mess with me… I'm a good shot pic.twitter.com/bG0rXZHExd
— HTC_Madison (@HTC_Madison) October 19, 2013
Thanks to Busted Coverage.
Earlier last week …
Stupid sexy camel.
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship