- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Texans Cheerleaders Take Out Frustrations On Shooting Range
Houston Texans cheerleaders are everything I want in a woman: hot, unrealistically optimistic, and heavily armed. Prior to Sunday’s
heart-stopping debacle game with the Chiefs, two of them — Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) and Madison (@HTC_Madison), stopped by a gun range to empty a few rounds at paper silhouettes (aka, the mean players on other teams who have hung them with a 2-5 record).
— HTC Kelli (@HTC_Kelli) October 18, 2013
Don't mess with me… I'm a good shot pic.twitter.com/bG0rXZHExd
— HTC_Madison (@HTC_Madison) October 19, 2013
Thanks to Busted Coverage.
Earlier last week …
Stupid sexy camel.
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts