- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Best (And Worst) Tweets On The Burgeoning Riley Cooper Situation
So Eagles center Jason Kelce was at the scene of Riley Cooper’s notorious racial slur — and says there was a “huge altercation” between Cooper and security guards. Both were attending a Kenny Chesney concert — as were several other Eagles, and head coach Chip Kelly — last month. That’s where Cooper tossed his infamous N-bomb (although Kelce says he doesn’t remember that).
Anyway, this thing has taken on a life of its own, and is now in Internet Meme mode. No wonder the Eagles have plucked Cooper off the practice field (Kelly has said in so many words that he won’t be cut, though). But as this thing gains momentum, who knows what could happen? Here’s what’s been going down on Twitter:
"Riley Cooper universally condemned for using racial epithet. Now let's go to Colleen Dominguez, who's with the Redskins."
— John Walters (@jdubs88) August 2, 2013
BREAKING: Riley Cooper has decided to hire a new agent… pic.twitter.com/2lnkCOs4IO
— Racial Draft (@RaciaIDraft) August 2, 2013
Chris Culliver of 49ers=homophobia. No punishment. Ppl didn't really care. Riley Cooper=PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1. Same offense. Y diff perception?
— Mark Madden (@MarkMaddenX) August 2, 2013
— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) August 1, 2013
Riley Cooper be like… pic.twitter.com/b8fzN6ZZws
— FunnyPicsDepot™ (@FunnyPicsDepot) August 2, 2013
— PJax is White Jesus (@_NotoriousTRE) August 2, 2013
A black "Bachelor"…. …with Paula Deen and Riley Cooper as hosts. Bam! You're welcome ABC. You're welcome.
— S. Anthony Thomas (@santhonythomas) August 2, 2013
— Beard Game Jeremy (@_____0__o______) August 2, 2013
"you too hot right now." -the eagles, to riley cooper
— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) August 2, 2013
That guy waited on hold for over an hour to tell us #RileyCooper is 'not a story. Get over it.'
— Seton OConnor (@HiMyNameIsSeton) August 2, 2013
Chip Kelly Gives Eagles the Day Off from Practice to Beat the Hell Out of Riley Cooper – http://t.co/CGEBLgHLsy
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) August 1, 2013
Philly mayor says fining Riley Cooper isn't good enough http://t.co/VwGwun2QAy
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 2, 2013
You can see all of SportsGrid’s Riley Cooper coverage right here.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot