- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
America’s Brett Favre Obsession, Condensed Into 60 Seconds
The NFL lockout is ending, and yet all the media can talk about is Brett Favre. Here’s proof, with a sampling of references to Brett Favre on U.S. television over the course of five hours Monday morning.
- Filed Under:
- Brett Favre
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts