- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
America’s Brett Favre Obsession, Condensed Into 60 Seconds
The NFL lockout is ending, and yet all the media can talk about is Brett Favre. Here’s proof, with a sampling of references to Brett Favre on U.S. television over the course of five hours Monday morning.
- Filed Under:
- Brett Favre
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts