- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Colts Might Sign An Icelandic Weightlifter Who Makes Arnold Schwarzenegger Look Like A Regular-Sized Human
How big is the starting nose tackle for your favorite NFL team? Pretty big, right? Over six feet tall, over 300 pounds, something like that? Whatever. He might as well be an easily frightened child in the presence of Hafthor Bjornsson, the 6’9”, 419-pound behemoth that the Colts may sign, according to owner Jim Irsay:
Off/Def Lineman,so many 6-3 to 6-7..320-365 lbs/Big,Physical and Nasty! Speaking of size/strength..GM Grig’s just might sign “The Icelander”
— Jim Irsay (@JimIrsay) May 13, 2013
Irsay is known to make a joke or two on the ol’ Twitter machine, but he may be on to something with this one. Just look at this guy:
Yeah, strongmen are usually enormous (here he is competing in the 2013 Arnold Strongman competition), but what the hell? What did that guy eat for breakfast — another person? A bag of hammers? Honey Nut Steroids? (Note: We are not insinuating that Mr. Bjornsson takes steroids. Please, sir, don’t hurt us.) If you, for some reason, aren’t sure how big this dude is, here’s a ton more evidence, including him with a few celebrities of varying sizes for comparison purposes:
All photos via @thorbjornsson
Conclusion: Colts front office, please do your best to bring this guy to the NFL. He looks like a good dude — a good dude who will wreck havoc on offensive lines across the league.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.