- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Show Turns Its Attention To The Ray Rice Suspension
The hypocrisy couldn’t be clearer. Weed gets you four games. Taking money in college gets you five. Punching your fiancé — two. Calling Ray Rice’s punishment a black eye on the NFL is an understatement (and a terrible use of metaphor). Jon Stewart and Jason Jones critique the league’s handling of the matter while noting that everyone involved in the case is using inappropriately fighting terminology.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship