- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Show Turns Its Attention To The Ray Rice Suspension
The hypocrisy couldn’t be clearer. Weed gets you four games. Taking money in college gets you five. Punching your fiancé — two. Calling Ray Rice’s punishment a black eye on the NFL is an understatement (and a terrible use of metaphor). Jon Stewart and Jason Jones critique the league’s handling of the matter while noting that everyone involved in the case is using inappropriately fighting terminology.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts