- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Show Turns Its Attention To The Ray Rice Suspension
The hypocrisy couldn’t be clearer. Weed gets you four games. Taking money in college gets you five. Punching your fiancé — two. Calling Ray Rice’s punishment a black eye on the NFL is an understatement (and a terrible use of metaphor). Jon Stewart and Jason Jones critique the league’s handling of the matter while noting that everyone involved in the case is using inappropriately fighting terminology.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'