- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Denver Broncos Are Your Super Bowl Favorites
The Denver Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII in New
What’s the line? In the most respected offshore sports books, the point spread is… Denver -2.5. Or -2. The over/under is either 47.5 or 48, virtually everywhere. Which means, the “projected score,” as some like to call it, is something like, Denver 25, Seattle 22.5. Prediction: Seattle won’t score 22.5 points.
Stay tuned for our pick$, bet$ and analy$i$, as usual.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?