- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Denver Broncos Are Your Super Bowl Favorites
The Denver Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII in New
What’s the line? In the most respected offshore sports books, the point spread is… Denver -2.5. Or -2. The over/under is either 47.5 or 48, virtually everywhere. Which means, the “projected score,” as some like to call it, is something like, Denver 25, Seattle 22.5. Prediction: Seattle won’t score 22.5 points.
Stay tuned for our pick$, bet$ and analy$i$, as usual.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs