- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The Denver Broncos Are Your Super Bowl Favorites
The Denver Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII in New
What’s the line? In the most respected offshore sports books, the point spread is… Denver -2.5. Or -2. The over/under is either 47.5 or 48, virtually everywhere. Which means, the “projected score,” as some like to call it, is something like, Denver 25, Seattle 22.5. Prediction: Seattle won’t score 22.5 points.
Stay tuned for our pick$, bet$ and analy$i$, as usual.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts