- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Denver Broncos Are Your Super Bowl Favorites
The Denver Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII in New
What’s the line? In the most respected offshore sports books, the point spread is… Denver -2.5. Or -2. The over/under is either 47.5 or 48, virtually everywhere. Which means, the “projected score,” as some like to call it, is something like, Denver 25, Seattle 22.5. Prediction: Seattle won’t score 22.5 points.
Stay tuned for our pick$, bet$ and analy$i$, as usual.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts