- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Denver Broncos Are Your Super Bowl Favorites
The Denver Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII in New
What’s the line? In the most respected offshore sports books, the point spread is… Denver -2.5. Or -2. The over/under is either 47.5 or 48, virtually everywhere. Which means, the “projected score,” as some like to call it, is something like, Denver 25, Seattle 22.5. Prediction: Seattle won’t score 22.5 points.
Stay tuned for our pick$, bet$ and analy$i$, as usual.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?