- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Eagles May Cut Michael Vick Altogether If (When?) Nick Foles Wins The Starting Job
From jail to $100 million contract to the waiver wire? Reports out of Philadelphia now indicate Michael Vick is not even guaranteed to be the Eagles starter at QB. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis consider whether you even want to have Vick on your fantasy team as a backup. Oh, how the mighty have fallen — once again.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee