- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Eagles May Cut Michael Vick Altogether If (When?) Nick Foles Wins The Starting Job
From jail to $100 million contract to the waiver wire? Reports out of Philadelphia now indicate Michael Vick is not even guaranteed to be the Eagles starter at QB. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis consider whether you even want to have Vick on your fantasy team as a backup. Oh, how the mighty have fallen — once again.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 a.m., Monday nights from 8 to 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 a.m. ET.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World