- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Full ‘Ian Up For Whatever’ Bud Light Super Bowl Commerical-Thing Is Out (And It’s Nuts)
After a bunch of bizarrely unrelated, cryptic teaser trailers, Bud Light has finally unveiled their almost four minute Super Bowl commercial. The premise: Tricking some lucky shmuck named Ian Rappaport, who may or may not actually be in on the whole thing, into thinking he’s having the craziest night ever. We have a hard time believing that anyone is dumb enough to not realize the underlying motive a crazy night involving Minka Kelly, Don Cheadle, a llama, a party filled with twins, Reggie Watts DJing a stretch Hummer limo bachelorette party, and a Bud Light themed “tiny tennis” match against Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Or maybe he was just too busy enjoying the ride to notice the all the obnoxious product placement and contrived run-ins with important people. Hey, New York’s like that sometimes. Let us know what you think about this one (and where it stands among the other known Super Bowl ads).
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot