- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Full ‘Ian Up For Whatever’ Bud Light Super Bowl Commerical-Thing Is Out (And It’s Nuts)
After a bunch of bizarrely unrelated, cryptic teaser trailers, Bud Light has finally unveiled their almost four minute Super Bowl commercial. The premise: Tricking some lucky shmuck named Ian Rappaport, who may or may not actually be in on the whole thing, into thinking he’s having the craziest night ever. We have a hard time believing that anyone is dumb enough to not realize the underlying motive a crazy night involving Minka Kelly, Don Cheadle, a llama, a party filled with twins, Reggie Watts DJing a stretch Hummer limo bachelorette party, and a Bud Light themed “tiny tennis” match against Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Or maybe he was just too busy enjoying the ride to notice the all the obnoxious product placement and contrived run-ins with important people. Hey, New York’s like that sometimes. Let us know what you think about this one (and where it stands among the other known Super Bowl ads).
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship