- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Full ‘Ian Up For Whatever’ Bud Light Super Bowl Commerical-Thing Is Out (And It’s Nuts)
After a bunch of bizarrely unrelated, cryptic teaser trailers, Bud Light has finally unveiled their almost four minute Super Bowl commercial. The premise: Tricking some lucky shmuck named Ian Rappaport, who may or may not actually be in on the whole thing, into thinking he’s having the craziest night ever. We have a hard time believing that anyone is dumb enough to not realize the underlying motive a crazy night involving Minka Kelly, Don Cheadle, a llama, a party filled with twins, Reggie Watts DJing a stretch Hummer limo bachelorette party, and a Bud Light themed “tiny tennis” match against Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Or maybe he was just too busy enjoying the ride to notice the all the obnoxious product placement and contrived run-ins with important people. Hey, New York’s like that sometimes. Let us know what you think about this one (and where it stands among the other known Super Bowl ads).
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee