- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Full ‘Ian Up For Whatever’ Bud Light Super Bowl Commerical-Thing Is Out (And It’s Nuts)
After a bunch of bizarrely unrelated, cryptic teaser trailers, Bud Light has finally unveiled their almost four minute Super Bowl commercial. The premise: Tricking some lucky shmuck named Ian Rappaport, who may or may not actually be in on the whole thing, into thinking he’s having the craziest night ever. We have a hard time believing that anyone is dumb enough to not realize the underlying motive a crazy night involving Minka Kelly, Don Cheadle, a llama, a party filled with twins, Reggie Watts DJing a stretch Hummer limo bachelorette party, and a Bud Light themed “tiny tennis” match against Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Or maybe he was just too busy enjoying the ride to notice the all the obnoxious product placement and contrived run-ins with important people. Hey, New York’s like that sometimes. Let us know what you think about this one (and where it stands among the other known Super Bowl ads).
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!