- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Full ‘Ian Up For Whatever’ Bud Light Super Bowl Commerical-Thing Is Out (And It’s Nuts)
After a bunch of bizarrely unrelated, cryptic teaser trailers, Bud Light has finally unveiled their almost four minute Super Bowl commercial. The premise: Tricking some lucky shmuck named Ian Rappaport, who may or may not actually be in on the whole thing, into thinking he’s having the craziest night ever. We have a hard time believing that anyone is dumb enough to not realize the underlying motive a crazy night involving Minka Kelly, Don Cheadle, a llama, a party filled with twins, Reggie Watts DJing a stretch Hummer limo bachelorette party, and a Bud Light themed “tiny tennis” match against Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Or maybe he was just too busy enjoying the ride to notice the all the obnoxious product placement and contrived run-ins with important people. Hey, New York’s like that sometimes. Let us know what you think about this one (and where it stands among the other known Super Bowl ads).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts