- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Infamous Mark Sanchez ‘Butt Fumble’ Now Exists In Silent Movie Form
Mark Sanchez provided the world with an endless amount of entertainment last Thanksgiving when, in a game against the Patriots, he caught a snap and ran straight for lineman Brandon Moore’s butt, fumbling the ball in the process and allowing a defensive touchdown. When all is said and done, the “Butt Fumble” might be the highlight of Sanchez’s career.
For those of you who were bored with watching the same old “Butt Fumble” video, don’t fret. It now exists in the form of a silent movie, with old-timey piano music in the background and text interjections every ten seconds or so. Enjoy.
Photo via NY Post
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement