- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Infamous Mark Sanchez ‘Butt Fumble’ Now Exists In Silent Movie Form
Mark Sanchez provided the world with an endless amount of entertainment last Thanksgiving when, in a game against the Patriots, he caught a snap and ran straight for lineman Brandon Moore’s butt, fumbling the ball in the process and allowing a defensive touchdown. When all is said and done, the “Butt Fumble” might be the highlight of Sanchez’s career.
For those of you who were bored with watching the same old “Butt Fumble” video, don’t fret. It now exists in the form of a silent movie, with old-timey piano music in the background and text interjections every ten seconds or so. Enjoy.
Photo via NY Post
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap