- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Infamous Mark Sanchez ‘Butt Fumble’ Now Exists In Silent Movie Form
Mark Sanchez provided the world with an endless amount of entertainment last Thanksgiving when, in a game against the Patriots, he caught a snap and ran straight for lineman Brandon Moore’s butt, fumbling the ball in the process and allowing a defensive touchdown. When all is said and done, the “Butt Fumble” might be the highlight of Sanchez’s career.
For those of you who were bored with watching the same old “Butt Fumble” video, don’t fret. It now exists in the form of a silent movie, with old-timey piano music in the background and text interjections every ten seconds or so. Enjoy.
Photo via NY Post
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story