- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Infamous Mark Sanchez ‘Butt Fumble’ Now Exists In Silent Movie Form
Mark Sanchez provided the world with an endless amount of entertainment last Thanksgiving when, in a game against the Patriots, he caught a snap and ran straight for lineman Brandon Moore’s butt, fumbling the ball in the process and allowing a defensive touchdown. When all is said and done, the “Butt Fumble” might be the highlight of Sanchez’s career.
For those of you who were bored with watching the same old “Butt Fumble” video, don’t fret. It now exists in the form of a silent movie, with old-timey piano music in the background and text interjections every ten seconds or so. Enjoy.
Photo via NY Post
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts