- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Infamous Mark Sanchez ‘Butt Fumble’ Now Exists In Silent Movie Form
Mark Sanchez provided the world with an endless amount of entertainment last Thanksgiving when, in a game against the Patriots, he caught a snap and ran straight for lineman Brandon Moore’s butt, fumbling the ball in the process and allowing a defensive touchdown. When all is said and done, the “Butt Fumble” might be the highlight of Sanchez’s career.
For those of you who were bored with watching the same old “Butt Fumble” video, don’t fret. It now exists in the form of a silent movie, with old-timey piano music in the background and text interjections every ten seconds or so. Enjoy.
Photo via NY Post
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever