- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Jaguars Cheerleaders Have Something To Get Excited About For Once: A Zipline
Courtesy of Devin Supertramp — who is some sort of regular tramp, but especially good at whatever it is that tramps do — this video documents the courageous women of the Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleading squad, as they defy death by ziplining/rope swinging from the top of EverBank Field (yes, that is what their home stadium is called). The look of excitement on their faces is akin to a impoverished, starving child who’s snuck into the Chinese food buffet at the mall.
Below is a “behind the scenes look” at how a Supertramp goes about filming something like this. SPOILER ALERT: His methods are far superior to that of your standard, run-of-the-mill, street tramp.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed