- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Jaguars Cheerleaders Have Something To Get Excited About For Once: A Zipline
Courtesy of Devin Supertramp — who is some sort of regular tramp, but especially good at whatever it is that tramps do — this video documents the courageous women of the Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleading squad, as they defy death by ziplining/rope swinging from the top of EverBank Field (yes, that is what their home stadium is called). The look of excitement on their faces is akin to a impoverished, starving child who’s snuck into the Chinese food buffet at the mall.
Below is a “behind the scenes look” at how a Supertramp goes about filming something like this. SPOILER ALERT: His methods are far superior to that of your standard, run-of-the-mill, street tramp.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World