- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Jaguars Cheerleaders Have Something To Get Excited About For Once: A Zipline
Courtesy of Devin Supertramp — who is some sort of regular tramp, but especially good at whatever it is that tramps do — this video documents the courageous women of the Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleading squad, as they defy death by ziplining/rope swinging from the top of EverBank Field (yes, that is what their home stadium is called). The look of excitement on their faces is akin to a impoverished, starving child who’s snuck into the Chinese food buffet at the mall.
Below is a “behind the scenes look” at how a Supertramp goes about filming something like this. SPOILER ALERT: His methods are far superior to that of your standard, run-of-the-mill, street tramp.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers