- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Jaguars Cheerleaders Have Something To Get Excited About For Once: A Zipline
Courtesy of Devin Supertramp — who is some sort of regular tramp, but especially good at whatever it is that tramps do — this video documents the courageous women of the Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleading squad, as they defy death by ziplining/rope swinging from the top of EverBank Field (yes, that is what their home stadium is called). The look of excitement on their faces is akin to a impoverished, starving child who’s snuck into the Chinese food buffet at the mall.
Below is a “behind the scenes look” at how a Supertramp goes about filming something like this. SPOILER ALERT: His methods are far superior to that of your standard, run-of-the-mill, street tramp.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'