- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Lions Season Summed Up In One “Bonehead” Play
The Lions lost to the Falcons last night despite Calvin Johnson breaking Jerry Rice’s single-season record of 1,848 yards receiving.
The picture below occurred while the Lions had virtually no chance of winning — well, not unless noted-knucklehead Stefan Logan took this free kick (following a Lions safety) to the house. However, after backpedaling to retrieve the booming kick, Logan, unaware of where he was on the field, I suppose — took a knee. Stefan Logan took a knee on the four-yard line, with nary a defender in sight.
Here’s the video:
Mike Tirico described the play perfectly:
“There have been more bizarre, bad, bonehead decisions by Stefan Logan as a returner than I have seen by anyone else in the league this year…
Jim Schwartz is looking at him — he said something to the effect of ‘That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.’ “
The Lions, everyone.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Is Jay Z the Best Sports Agent of All Time?