- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Lions Season Summed Up In One “Bonehead” Play
The Lions lost to the Falcons last night despite Calvin Johnson breaking Jerry Rice’s single-season record of 1,848 yards receiving.
The picture below occurred while the Lions had virtually no chance of winning — well, not unless noted-knucklehead Stefan Logan took this free kick (following a Lions safety) to the house. However, after backpedaling to retrieve the booming kick, Logan, unaware of where he was on the field, I suppose — took a knee. Stefan Logan took a knee on the four-yard line, with nary a defender in sight.
Here’s the video:
Mike Tirico described the play perfectly:
“There have been more bizarre, bad, bonehead decisions by Stefan Logan as a returner than I have seen by anyone else in the league this year…
Jim Schwartz is looking at him — he said something to the effect of ‘That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.’ “
The Lions, everyone.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'