- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Lions Season Summed Up In One “Bonehead” Play
The Lions lost to the Falcons last night despite Calvin Johnson breaking Jerry Rice’s single-season record of 1,848 yards receiving.
The picture below occurred while the Lions had virtually no chance of winning — well, not unless noted-knucklehead Stefan Logan took this free kick (following a Lions safety) to the house. However, after backpedaling to retrieve the booming kick, Logan, unaware of where he was on the field, I suppose — took a knee. Stefan Logan took a knee on the four-yard line, with nary a defender in sight.
Here’s the video:
Mike Tirico described the play perfectly:
“There have been more bizarre, bad, bonehead decisions by Stefan Logan as a returner than I have seen by anyone else in the league this year…
Jim Schwartz is looking at him — he said something to the effect of ‘That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.’ “
The Lions, everyone.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit