- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Lions Season Summed Up In One “Bonehead” Play
The Lions lost to the Falcons last night despite Calvin Johnson breaking Jerry Rice’s single-season record of 1,848 yards receiving.
The picture below occurred while the Lions had virtually no chance of winning — well, not unless noted-knucklehead Stefan Logan took this free kick (following a Lions safety) to the house. However, after backpedaling to retrieve the booming kick, Logan, unaware of where he was on the field, I suppose — took a knee. Stefan Logan took a knee on the four-yard line, with nary a defender in sight.
Here’s the video:
Mike Tirico described the play perfectly:
“There have been more bizarre, bad, bonehead decisions by Stefan Logan as a returner than I have seen by anyone else in the league this year…
Jim Schwartz is looking at him — he said something to the effect of ‘That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.’ “
The Lions, everyone.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?