- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The NFL Network Mic’d Up Bill Belichick For An Entire Year, And We Get To See Him Cry
The NFL Network wired Patriots coach Bill Belichick for sound for an entire year, and they plan on turning it into a mini-movie called A Football Life. This week they released their mini-movie’s trailer, and Belichick, who up to this point has been known mostly for his tactical genius and emotional barrenness, displays a surprising array of human-like personality traits.
Among the things we see Bill do:
- Laugh, on his boat.
- Cry, in the New York Giants locker room.
- Encourage, when he talks to Tom Brady.
- Joke, about performing open heart surgery on his childhood teddy bear.
All kidding about android emotions aside, this looks very good. A Football Life premieres on September 15th at 9PM. Here’s the trailer.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce