- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The NFL Network Mic’d Up Bill Belichick For An Entire Year, And We Get To See Him Cry
The NFL Network wired Patriots coach Bill Belichick for sound for an entire year, and they plan on turning it into a mini-movie called A Football Life. This week they released their mini-movie’s trailer, and Belichick, who up to this point has been known mostly for his tactical genius and emotional barrenness, displays a surprising array of human-like personality traits.
Among the things we see Bill do:
- Laugh, on his boat.
- Cry, in the New York Giants locker room.
- Encourage, when he talks to Tom Brady.
- Joke, about performing open heart surgery on his childhood teddy bear.
All kidding about android emotions aside, this looks very good. A Football Life premieres on September 15th at 9PM. Here’s the trailer.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend