- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The NFL Network Mic’d Up Bill Belichick For An Entire Year, And We Get To See Him Cry
The NFL Network wired Patriots coach Bill Belichick for sound for an entire year, and they plan on turning it into a mini-movie called A Football Life. This week they released their mini-movie’s trailer, and Belichick, who up to this point has been known mostly for his tactical genius and emotional barrenness, displays a surprising array of human-like personality traits.
Among the things we see Bill do:
- Laugh, on his boat.
- Cry, in the New York Giants locker room.
- Encourage, when he talks to Tom Brady.
- Joke, about performing open heart surgery on his childhood teddy bear.
All kidding about android emotions aside, this looks very good. A Football Life premieres on September 15th at 9PM. Here’s the trailer.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players