- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The NFL Network Mic’d Up Bill Belichick For An Entire Year, And We Get To See Him Cry
The NFL Network wired Patriots coach Bill Belichick for sound for an entire year, and they plan on turning it into a mini-movie called A Football Life. This week they released their mini-movie’s trailer, and Belichick, who up to this point has been known mostly for his tactical genius and emotional barrenness, displays a surprising array of human-like personality traits.
Among the things we see Bill do:
- Laugh, on his boat.
- Cry, in the New York Giants locker room.
- Encourage, when he talks to Tom Brady.
- Joke, about performing open heart surgery on his childhood teddy bear.
All kidding about android emotions aside, this looks very good. A Football Life premieres on September 15th at 9PM. Here’s the trailer.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story