- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NFL On FOX Unfortunately Parodies “Gangnam Style”
The NFL on FOX has posted this “parody” of video viral sensation “Gangnam Style” by PSY to their YouTube account. I say “parody” because the actual word I want to use is “travesty.”
See for yourself and immediately regret ever doing so.
Yes, that’s four-time Super Bowl champion Terry Bradshaw. Yes, that’s two-time Super Bowl champion Jimmy Johnson. Yes, that’s your will to live leaving your body.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts