- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Perfect August Mashup: Gorgeous NFL x MLB Logos
As baseball season heads into the home stretch and football (pre)season starts up, there’s no better time to imagine what it would look like if MLB and NFL teams had sexual relations and birthed a new set of cross-bred logos.
Created by Brandon Hubschman of NFL Memes, not all of these mashups are quite what you’d expect (Jaguars x Dodgers took us by surprise) but the results are pretty stunning. Check out the rest of Brandon’s work on Behance and tell us your favorites from the collection below (we’re partial to Pittsburgh):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts