- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Perfect August Mashup: Gorgeous NFL x MLB Logos
As baseball season heads into the home stretch and football (pre)season starts up, there’s no better time to imagine what it would look like if MLB and NFL teams had sexual relations and birthed a new set of cross-bred logos.
Created by Brandon Hubschman of NFL Memes, not all of these mashups are quite what you’d expect (Jaguars x Dodgers took us by surprise) but the results are pretty stunning. Check out the rest of Brandon’s work on Behance and tell us your favorites from the collection below (we’re partial to Pittsburgh):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts