- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl ‘Rally’ Looks Insane
I’m not sure what makes this a “rally” instead of a parade, but here it is: The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII rally, with over 700,000 people.
And then, supposedly at the parade (are the rally and parade two different things?)… this dude showed up.
Imgur capped off this Seahawks love fest with an entirely true Seahawks meme:
Good guy Seattle, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead