- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl ‘Rally’ Looks Insane
I’m not sure what makes this a “rally” instead of a parade, but here it is: The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII rally, with over 700,000 people.
And then, supposedly at the parade (are the rally and parade two different things?)… this dude showed up.
Imgur capped off this Seahawks love fest with an entirely true Seahawks meme:
Good guy Seattle, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts