- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl ‘Rally’ Looks Insane
I’m not sure what makes this a “rally” instead of a parade, but here it is: The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII rally, with over 700,000 people.
And then, supposedly at the parade (are the rally and parade two different things?)… this dude showed up.
Imgur capped off this Seahawks love fest with an entirely true Seahawks meme:
Good guy Seattle, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts