- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl ‘Rally’ Looks Insane
I’m not sure what makes this a “rally” instead of a parade, but here it is: The Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII rally, with over 700,000 people.
And then, supposedly at the parade (are the rally and parade two different things?)… this dude showed up.
Imgur capped off this Seahawks love fest with an entirely true Seahawks meme:
Good guy Seattle, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story