- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Slowest News Day In Washington, D.C. History Lead To A Mock RG3 Wedding For The Ages
Everyone featured in the video below was paid to do this:
This masterpiece was made by the CBS affiliate WUSA news team in Washington, D.C. I dare you to make it through this entire video without palming your face.
Who’s to blame? The anchors for acting it out? The producers for giving them permission? The cameraman for pressing record? I blame Will Ferrell. If Anchorman wasn’t such an undeniably hilarious film, real-life anchors would never think they could be funny. Stick to what you do best anchors: being mildly attractive and reading at a ninth grade level.
[h/t to Andrew Kirell]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts