- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Slowest News Day In Washington, D.C. History Lead To A Mock RG3 Wedding For The Ages
Everyone featured in the video below was paid to do this:
This masterpiece was made by the CBS affiliate WUSA news team in Washington, D.C. I dare you to make it through this entire video without palming your face.
Who’s to blame? The anchors for acting it out? The producers for giving them permission? The cameraman for pressing record? I blame Will Ferrell. If Anchorman wasn’t such an undeniably hilarious film, real-life anchors would never think they could be funny. Stick to what you do best anchors: being mildly attractive and reading at a ninth grade level.
[h/t to Andrew Kirell]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts