- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Slowest News Day In Washington, D.C. History Lead To A Mock RG3 Wedding For The Ages
Everyone featured in the video below was paid to do this:
This masterpiece was made by the CBS affiliate WUSA news team in Washington, D.C. I dare you to make it through this entire video without palming your face.
Who’s to blame? The anchors for acting it out? The producers for giving them permission? The cameraman for pressing record? I blame Will Ferrell. If Anchorman wasn’t such an undeniably hilarious film, real-life anchors would never think they could be funny. Stick to what you do best anchors: being mildly attractive and reading at a ninth grade level.
[h/t to Andrew Kirell]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success