- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Sports Fans’ Tattoo Is So Very San Francisco Bay Area
Despite the fact that the California Golden Bear has been extinct since 1922, this fan’s tattoo makes me smile. Giants, 49ers, Warriors, check, check, check. (Suck it, Sharks A’s and Raiders).
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 28, 2013
Apparently this belongs to Bay Area fan Alex Banks, who describes himself on his Twitter account as a “sporting agent”. Also, he says the tat cost “400, with tip”). We’re assuming that’s dollars.
All this is missing are depictions of Ray Ratto and a Candlestick Park traffic jam.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Is LeBron Set To Stay In Miami?