- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Sports Fans’ Tattoo Is So Very San Francisco Bay Area
Despite the fact that the California Golden Bear has been extinct since 1922, this fan’s tattoo makes me smile. Giants, 49ers, Warriors, check, check, check. (Suck it, Sharks A’s and Raiders).
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 28, 2013
Apparently this belongs to Bay Area fan Alex Banks, who describes himself on his Twitter account as a “sporting agent”. Also, he says the tat cost “400, with tip”). We’re assuming that’s dollars.
All this is missing are depictions of Ray Ratto and a Candlestick Park traffic jam.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story