- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Sports Fans’ Tattoo Is So Very San Francisco Bay Area
Despite the fact that the California Golden Bear has been extinct since 1922, this fan’s tattoo makes me smile. Giants, 49ers, Warriors, check, check, check. (Suck it, Sharks A’s and Raiders).
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 28, 2013
Apparently this belongs to Bay Area fan Alex Banks, who describes himself on his Twitter account as a “sporting agent”. Also, he says the tat cost “400, with tip”). We’re assuming that’s dollars.
All this is missing are depictions of Ray Ratto and a Candlestick Park traffic jam.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts