- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Sports Fans’ Tattoo Is So Very San Francisco Bay Area
Despite the fact that the California Golden Bear has been extinct since 1922, this fan’s tattoo makes me smile. Giants, 49ers, Warriors, check, check, check. (Suck it, Sharks A’s and Raiders).
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 28, 2013
Apparently this belongs to Bay Area fan Alex Banks, who describes himself on his Twitter account as a “sporting agent”. Also, he says the tat cost “400, with tip”). We’re assuming that’s dollars.
All this is missing are depictions of Ray Ratto and a Candlestick Park traffic jam.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts