- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Top 10 Ironic, Sad And/Or Hilarious Tim Tebow Memorabilia Items
Tim Tebow may be gone from the NFL, but as long as these items are part of our civilization’s archeological record, he will not be forgotten. These are the items that defined a generation. Yes, once upon a time people not only held tightly to a rock-solid belief in God, but in a quarterback who couldn’t throw. This is their story.
Remember — people once paid actual money for these things, without irony. Now all that remain are the receipts, and sad, eternal regret.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts