- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Was A Lengthy Lightning Delay At Sports Authority Field, And … What The Hell?
The first NFL game of the 2013 season is finally underway in Denver following a lengthy lighting delay — God’s way of telling Goodell that not playing the game in Baltimore is stupid.
Presumably this kid is wedged rather uncomfortably into his seat by now — unless he’s in the Preferred Bucket Section. WTF were his parents thinking this morning? The sad part is that they made him go to school this way.
Fifteen years from now, police investigating a series of killings bust down the door of a filthy studio apartment and find hundreds of copies of this photo covering the walls.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts