- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
There Was A Lengthy Lightning Delay At Sports Authority Field, And … What The Hell?
The first NFL game of the 2013 season is finally underway in Denver following a lengthy lighting delay — God’s way of telling Goodell that not playing the game in Baltimore is stupid.
Presumably this kid is wedged rather uncomfortably into his seat by now — unless he’s in the Preferred Bucket Section. WTF were his parents thinking this morning? The sad part is that they made him go to school this way.
Fifteen years from now, police investigating a series of killings bust down the door of a filthy studio apartment and find hundreds of copies of this photo covering the walls.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects