- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There Was A Lengthy Lightning Delay At Sports Authority Field, And … What The Hell?
The first NFL game of the 2013 season is finally underway in Denver following a lengthy lighting delay — God’s way of telling Goodell that not playing the game in Baltimore is stupid.
Presumably this kid is wedged rather uncomfortably into his seat by now — unless he’s in the Preferred Bucket Section. WTF were his parents thinking this morning? The sad part is that they made him go to school this way.
Fifteen years from now, police investigating a series of killings bust down the door of a filthy studio apartment and find hundreds of copies of this photo covering the walls.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?