- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
There Was A Lengthy Lightning Delay At Sports Authority Field, And … What The Hell?
The first NFL game of the 2013 season is finally underway in Denver following a lengthy lighting delay — God’s way of telling Goodell that not playing the game in Baltimore is stupid.
Presumably this kid is wedged rather uncomfortably into his seat by now — unless he’s in the Preferred Bucket Section. WTF were his parents thinking this morning? The sad part is that they made him go to school this way.
Fifteen years from now, police investigating a series of killings bust down the door of a filthy studio apartment and find hundreds of copies of this photo covering the walls.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts