- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
They’re Still Playing Football In Baltimore Because A.J. Green
The Ravens led the Bengals 17-0 at halftime and seemed to have the game in hand, until Cincinnati staged a late comeback, and on the last play of regulation this happened.
Andy Dalton to A.J. Green. Hail Mary. Tie game. Overtime.
UPDATE: Ravens win on field goal in overtime.
- Filed Under:
- A.J. Green
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts