- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
They’re Still Playing Football In Baltimore Because A.J. Green
The Ravens led the Bengals 17-0 at halftime and seemed to have the game in hand, until Cincinnati staged a late comeback, and on the last play of regulation this happened.
Andy Dalton to A.J. Green. Hail Mary. Tie game. Overtime.
UPDATE: Ravens win on field goal in overtime.
- Filed Under:
- A.J. Green
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts