- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
They’re Still Playing Football In Baltimore Because A.J. Green
The Ravens led the Bengals 17-0 at halftime and seemed to have the game in hand, until Cincinnati staged a late comeback, and on the last play of regulation this happened.
Andy Dalton to A.J. Green. Hail Mary. Tie game. Overtime.
UPDATE: Ravens win on field goal in overtime.
- Filed Under:
- A.J. Green
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts