- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
They’re Still Playing Football In Baltimore Because A.J. Green
The Ravens led the Bengals 17-0 at halftime and seemed to have the game in hand, until Cincinnati staged a late comeback, and on the last play of regulation this happened.
Andy Dalton to A.J. Green. Hail Mary. Tie game. Overtime.
UPDATE: Ravens win on field goal in overtime.
- Filed Under:
- A.J. Green
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'