- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
They’re Still Playing Football In Baltimore Because A.J. Green
The Ravens led the Bengals 17-0 at halftime and seemed to have the game in hand, until Cincinnati staged a late comeback, and on the last play of regulation this happened.
Andy Dalton to A.J. Green. Hail Mary. Tie game. Overtime.
UPDATE: Ravens win on field goal in overtime.
- Filed Under:
- A.J. Green
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story