- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is A Page From The Miami Dolphins’ Game Program
It was Halloween recently, if you didn’t know, and the Miami Dolphins’ game program reflected that with a colorful little Q&A session with the team’s top players. Check out Richie Incognito’s “Easiest teammate to scare,” via reddit:
A few more, less serious takeaways from this screenshot:
-Ryan Tannehill scares Matt Moore… by taking the starting job and not giving it back.
-Ryan Tannehill dressed up as Kid Rock… last year.
-Ryan Tannehill can’t even name one scary movie. Just say… “Scary Movie,” or something.
-Ryan Tannehill is kind of weird. At least his wife is hot and awesome.
Also, don’t expect to see Incognito in another Miami program. The team is reportedly “done” with him.
NOW READ: Dolphins Suspend Lineman Richie Incognito “Indefinitely” [SportsGrid]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts