- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is A Page From The Miami Dolphins’ Game Program
It was Halloween recently, if you didn’t know, and the Miami Dolphins’ game program reflected that with a colorful little Q&A session with the team’s top players. Check out Richie Incognito’s “Easiest teammate to scare,” via reddit:
A few more, less serious takeaways from this screenshot:
-Ryan Tannehill scares Matt Moore… by taking the starting job and not giving it back.
-Ryan Tannehill dressed up as Kid Rock… last year.
-Ryan Tannehill can’t even name one scary movie. Just say… “Scary Movie,” or something.
-Ryan Tannehill is kind of weird. At least his wife is hot and awesome.
Also, don’t expect to see Incognito in another Miami program. The team is reportedly “done” with him.
NOW READ: Dolphins Suspend Lineman Richie Incognito “Indefinitely” [SportsGrid]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen