- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is A Page From The Miami Dolphins’ Game Program
It was Halloween recently, if you didn’t know, and the Miami Dolphins’ game program reflected that with a colorful little Q&A session with the team’s top players. Check out Richie Incognito’s “Easiest teammate to scare,” via reddit:
A few more, less serious takeaways from this screenshot:
-Ryan Tannehill scares Matt Moore… by taking the starting job and not giving it back.
-Ryan Tannehill dressed up as Kid Rock… last year.
-Ryan Tannehill can’t even name one scary movie. Just say… “Scary Movie,” or something.
-Ryan Tannehill is kind of weird. At least his wife is hot and awesome.
Also, don’t expect to see Incognito in another Miami program. The team is reportedly “done” with him.
NOW READ: Dolphins Suspend Lineman Richie Incognito “Indefinitely” [SportsGrid]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship