- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Oh My Gawd This Letter From A Little Deaf Girl To A Big Deaf Football Player Is So Cute
You’ve seen the chills-inducing commercial featuring Derrick Coleman, the deaf Seahawks fullback that will play in the Super Bowl next week despite needing hearing aids. Now read the letter written by a deaf girl who shares Coleman’s struggle and outlook.
— jake kovalcik (@JakeIsMobile) January 21, 2014
She has “faif” in him! She loves sports! The incorrect form of “wear”! Oh my gawd. Get outta here with this. Too ka-yeute.
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the original commercial:
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments