- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oh My Gawd This Letter From A Little Deaf Girl To A Big Deaf Football Player Is So Cute
You’ve seen the chills-inducing commercial featuring Derrick Coleman, the deaf Seahawks fullback that will play in the Super Bowl next week despite needing hearing aids. Now read the letter written by a deaf girl who shares Coleman’s struggle and outlook.
— jake kovalcik (@JakeIsMobile) January 21, 2014
She has “faif” in him! She loves sports! The incorrect form of “wear”! Oh my gawd. Get outta here with this. Too ka-yeute.
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the original commercial:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts