- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Oh My Gawd This Letter From A Little Deaf Girl To A Big Deaf Football Player Is So Cute
You’ve seen the chills-inducing commercial featuring Derrick Coleman, the deaf Seahawks fullback that will play in the Super Bowl next week despite needing hearing aids. Now read the letter written by a deaf girl who shares Coleman’s struggle and outlook.
— jake kovalcik (@JakeIsMobile) January 21, 2014
She has “faif” in him! She loves sports! The incorrect form of “wear”! Oh my gawd. Get outta here with this. Too ka-yeute.
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the original commercial:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts