- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Oh My Gawd This Letter From A Little Deaf Girl To A Big Deaf Football Player Is So Cute
You’ve seen the chills-inducing commercial featuring Derrick Coleman, the deaf Seahawks fullback that will play in the Super Bowl next week despite needing hearing aids. Now read the letter written by a deaf girl who shares Coleman’s struggle and outlook.
— jake kovalcik (@JakeIsMobile) January 21, 2014
She has “faif” in him! She loves sports! The incorrect form of “wear”! Oh my gawd. Get outta here with this. Too ka-yeute.
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s the original commercial:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts