- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Photo Of Tim Tebow Leaving Jets’ Complex Kind Of Looks Like Bigfoot
When my two favorite mythical things: Sasquatch and Tim Tebow as a starting quarterback, come together, that has to be a post.
Bigfoot, by the way, is said to have impeccable footwork and downfield vision, and can be paid in fish. Your move, Oakland Raiders.
Photos: Roger Patterson/Associated Press.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts