- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Photo Of Tim Tebow Leaving Jets’ Complex Kind Of Looks Like Bigfoot
When my two favorite mythical things: Sasquatch and Tim Tebow as a starting quarterback, come together, that has to be a post.
Bigfoot, by the way, is said to have impeccable footwork and downfield vision, and can be paid in fish. Your move, Oakland Raiders.
Photos: Roger Patterson/Associated Press.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench