- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Photo Of Tim Tebow Leaving Jets’ Complex Kind Of Looks Like Bigfoot
When my two favorite mythical things: Sasquatch and Tim Tebow as a starting quarterback, come together, that has to be a post.
Bigfoot, by the way, is said to have impeccable footwork and downfield vision, and can be paid in fish. Your move, Oakland Raiders.
Photos: Roger Patterson/Associated Press.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts