- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Photo Of Tim Tebow Leaving Jets’ Complex Kind Of Looks Like Bigfoot
When my two favorite mythical things: Sasquatch and Tim Tebow as a starting quarterback, come together, that has to be a post.
Bigfoot, by the way, is said to have impeccable footwork and downfield vision, and can be paid in fish. Your move, Oakland Raiders.
Photos: Roger Patterson/Associated Press.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts