- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Tebow Banner Needs Some Momentum
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 29, 2013
First their fans held a ‘Sign Tim Tebow’ rally, and about 16 people showed up. Now this rather sad spectacle, putting one in mind of Charlie Brown’s kite.
Well, Indianapolis beat Jacksonville today, 37-3, sending the Jags to 0-4. Tebow certainly couldn’t do worse than that.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success