- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Tebow Banner Needs Some Momentum
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 29, 2013
First their fans held a ‘Sign Tim Tebow’ rally, and about 16 people showed up. Now this rather sad spectacle, putting one in mind of Charlie Brown’s kite.
Well, Indianapolis beat Jacksonville today, 37-3, sending the Jags to 0-4. Tebow certainly couldn’t do worse than that.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts