- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Tebow Banner Needs Some Momentum
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 29, 2013
First their fans held a ‘Sign Tim Tebow’ rally, and about 16 people showed up. Now this rather sad spectacle, putting one in mind of Charlie Brown’s kite.
Well, Indianapolis beat Jacksonville today, 37-3, sending the Jags to 0-4. Tebow certainly couldn’t do worse than that.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World