- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Tebow Banner Needs Some Momentum
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) September 29, 2013
First their fans held a ‘Sign Tim Tebow’ rally, and about 16 people showed up. Now this rather sad spectacle, putting one in mind of Charlie Brown’s kite.
Well, Indianapolis beat Jacksonville today, 37-3, sending the Jags to 0-4. Tebow certainly couldn’t do worse than that.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts