- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Video Of Shirtless Richie Incognito Screaming The N-Word In A Pool Hall
The Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin saga is growing like some ugly mutant strain in a Petri dish, and now the latest is that a Dolphins’ official reportedly told the Miami Herald that the team is “done” with Incognito. (They suspended him “indefinitely” on Sunday night).
But now TMZ has got their claws in the story, and you know what that means: videos in pool halls!
According to TMZ, the clip you see above shows Incognito at a pool hall called Dirty Blondes in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Incognito was with some teammates when something inspired him to take his shirt off and begin stomping around like a moron. At the start of the video, he appears to yell, “Mike Pouncey, n–ga!” It looks like Pouncey was there too, as you can see later in the video.
What does this prove? Nothing really, except that Incognito can be a lumbering lout. We will say that it does nothing to rehabilitate his image, that’s for sure.
READ: This Is A Page From The Miami Dolphins’ Game Program [SportsGrid]
READ: Will Richie Incognito Play In The NFL Again? [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Richie Incognito
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs