- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s Video Of Shirtless Richie Incognito Screaming The N-Word In A Pool Hall
The Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin saga is growing like some ugly mutant strain in a Petri dish, and now the latest is that a Dolphins’ official reportedly told the Miami Herald that the team is “done” with Incognito. (They suspended him “indefinitely” on Sunday night).
But now TMZ has got their claws in the story, and you know what that means: videos in pool halls!
According to TMZ, the clip you see above shows Incognito at a pool hall called Dirty Blondes in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Incognito was with some teammates when something inspired him to take his shirt off and begin stomping around like a moron. At the start of the video, he appears to yell, “Mike Pouncey, n–ga!” It looks like Pouncey was there too, as you can see later in the video.
What does this prove? Nothing really, except that Incognito can be a lumbering lout. We will say that it does nothing to rehabilitate his image, that’s for sure.
READ: This Is A Page From The Miami Dolphins’ Game Program [SportsGrid]
READ: Will Richie Incognito Play In The NFL Again? [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Richie Incognito
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?