- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This WWF-Richard Sherman Interview Mashup Is A Thing Of Beauty
And quite possibly puts the whole “controversy” into perspective like no one else so far.
Pro sports is entertainment, my friends — especially in the NFL. So post-game rants like Richard Sherman’s are suitable for that environment. It’s how the league pays the bills. Class, dignity and the humble approach are pretty much relics of a bygone era, or high school and collegiate sports. That’s the world we live in right now.
As for myself, I feel pressured to take a side in this debate: the most divisive Sherman controversy since George Tecumseh burned Atlanta during the Civil War. But what if I don’t want to take sides? What if I just don’t care? What if the clip below says it all for me on this issue? From “Casablanca”:
Meanwhile, the Internet is having a good ol’ time with this.
Richard Sherman be like… pic.twitter.com/aDg3EQFkmd
— NFL Access (@NFL_Access) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Ruchard Sherman
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'