- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This WWF-Richard Sherman Interview Mashup Is A Thing Of Beauty
And quite possibly puts the whole “controversy” into perspective like no one else so far.
Pro sports is entertainment, my friends — especially in the NFL. So post-game rants like Richard Sherman’s are suitable for that environment. It’s how the league pays the bills. Class, dignity and the humble approach are pretty much relics of a bygone era, or high school and collegiate sports. That’s the world we live in right now.
As for myself, I feel pressured to take a side in this debate: the most divisive Sherman controversy since George Tecumseh burned Atlanta during the Civil War. But what if I don’t want to take sides? What if I just don’t care? What if the clip below says it all for me on this issue? From “Casablanca”:
Meanwhile, the Internet is having a good ol’ time with this.
Richard Sherman be like… pic.twitter.com/aDg3EQFkmd
— NFL Access (@NFL_Access) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Ruchard Sherman
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier