- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Behold Atlanta’s Thomas DeCoud’s Gyration Celebration
The NFC Championship Game is a big game. Atlanta’s Thomas DeCoud knows this. That’s why he busted out this special flavor (flava?) after breaking up a pass early in the first quarter against San Francisco.
A few more shimmies like that and Atlanta will be on its way to New Orleans.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts