- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Super Sneaky Ravens Fan Trolls 49ers Fan In Wonderful Tide Super Bowl Commercial
Not many homes in the United States house a San Francisco 49ers fan and a Baltimore Ravens fan. But we’re glad that Tide paired the two in their Super Bowl commercial,and portrayed the 49ers faithful as past-dwelling clingers and Ravens fans as conniving trolls. This and Taco Bell’s old-people-go-crazy commercial, we think, are the early (late?) clubhouse leaders.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts