- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Super Sneaky Ravens Fan Trolls 49ers Fan In Wonderful Tide Super Bowl Commercial
Not many homes in the United States house a San Francisco 49ers fan and a Baltimore Ravens fan. But we’re glad that Tide paired the two in their Super Bowl commercial,and portrayed the 49ers faithful as past-dwelling clingers and Ravens fans as conniving trolls. This and Taco Bell’s old-people-go-crazy commercial, we think, are the early (late?) clubhouse leaders.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts