- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tim Tebow Shares A Moment With His Receiver
An uncomfortable moment, to be exact. Or at least, it looks like one. Have you ever seen Tebow look that miserable? Well, yes, but this was after a dramatic win. A dramatic win in which Thomas played a huge part, by the way, catching the Broncos’ first touchdown of their 15-point fourth quarter comeback. Tebow ought to be happy to see the guy…and yet he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. Maybe Tebow actually was happy, and the camera caught him at the wrong moment, or maybe the near-lip-lock just didn’t sit too well with him. Even if it didn’t, though, he at least handled it better than Ron Swanson:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts