- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tim Tebow Shares A Moment With His Receiver
An uncomfortable moment, to be exact. Or at least, it looks like one. Have you ever seen Tebow look that miserable? Well, yes, but this was after a dramatic win. A dramatic win in which Thomas played a huge part, by the way, catching the Broncos’ first touchdown of their 15-point fourth quarter comeback. Tebow ought to be happy to see the guy…and yet he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. Maybe Tebow actually was happy, and the camera caught him at the wrong moment, or maybe the near-lip-lock just didn’t sit too well with him. Even if it didn’t, though, he at least handled it better than Ron Swanson:
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing