- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tim Tebow Shares A Moment With His Receiver
An uncomfortable moment, to be exact. Or at least, it looks like one. Have you ever seen Tebow look that miserable? Well, yes, but this was after a dramatic win. A dramatic win in which Thomas played a huge part, by the way, catching the Broncos’ first touchdown of their 15-point fourth quarter comeback. Tebow ought to be happy to see the guy…and yet he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. Maybe Tebow actually was happy, and the camera caught him at the wrong moment, or maybe the near-lip-lock just didn’t sit too well with him. Even if it didn’t, though, he at least handled it better than Ron Swanson:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles