- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tim Tebow Is On TV, Describing Pre-Title-Game Rituals And Correctly Pronouncing ‘Homeostasis’
Can Tim Tebow play quarterback in the NFL? I guess we’ll never know. But he can appear on ESPN and tell you how he and his Florida teammates congregated in a hotel room before their BCS championship, locking arms and singing “Kumbaya.”
Great use and pronunciation of “homeostasis.” Good start to Tebow’s television career. Reality dating show, “Awkward Beau-ing Motion” to come soon, on PBS.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story