- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tim Tebow Is On TV, Describing Pre-Title-Game Rituals And Correctly Pronouncing ‘Homeostasis’
Can Tim Tebow play quarterback in the NFL? I guess we’ll never know. But he can appear on ESPN and tell you how he and his Florida teammates congregated in a hotel room before their BCS championship, locking arms and singing “Kumbaya.”
Great use and pronunciation of “homeostasis.” Good start to Tebow’s television career. Reality dating show, “Awkward Beau-ing Motion” to come soon, on PBS.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts