- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tim Tebow Is On TV, Describing Pre-Title-Game Rituals And Correctly Pronouncing ‘Homeostasis’
Can Tim Tebow play quarterback in the NFL? I guess we’ll never know. But he can appear on ESPN and tell you how he and his Florida teammates congregated in a hotel room before their BCS championship, locking arms and singing “Kumbaya.”
Great use and pronunciation of “homeostasis.” Good start to Tebow’s television career. Reality dating show, “Awkward Beau-ing Motion” to come soon, on PBS.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts