- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tim Tebow Wants To Date Someone Like His Mother Or Sisters, Because Tim Tebow Says Weird Things Like That
Tim Tebow has been linked to multiple Hollywood celebrities, including Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, among others. Well, Tim’s actually single, ladies, but his standards are pretty high. And terrifying.
Here’s more, via SheKnows – yeah, SheKnows. This is not a joke.
“Wonderful news to the millions of Tebow-worshiping young women out there, still hopeful that they’ll be the God-fearing woman this football stud is looking for.
But beyond the religious requirements, and of course the non-promiscuity clause that we assume Tim holds his dates to, what else is this 24-year-old looking for in a woman?
He told us: Someone like his mother and sisters. Tim is close with his mom Pam, and sisters, Katie and Christy.
‘I have been so blessed with having great role models around me, number one my mom and two great sisters,’ said Tim. “It’s hard for a lot of girls to measure up.’”
Note: Tebow is not referring to a Pam Tebow doppleganger, because, well, he’s not batshit crazy. Still, this is a bit much, but not out of the realm of Tebow’s usual saint-like musings.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'