- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tim Tebow’s Pointless Spin Move Inspires Litany Of Jesus-Related Spin Move Jokes
You know when you’re playing Madden, and you prematurely press the “B” button and instead of avoiding a tackler (or several) you spin directly into a tackler (or several)? Well, on Sunday against the Chargers, Tim Tebow prematurely pressed the “B” button, thus expediting a head-on collision with the Chargers D.
For most NFL players, this pointless spin move would inspire a few laughs, with everyone eventually noting that the guy won the game, so it’s not that big of a deal. But since this is Tim Tebow we’re talking about, and usually things about Tim Tebow become a running internet joke, the premature spin led to a host of one-liners on popular social news site Reddit:
just want to watch the world turn
John 3 60
Jesus would be rolling in his grave if he saw this.
He didn’t spin. Tebow stood still and the world revolved around him.
Jesus took the wheel and spun it wildly on that one.
Jesus pressed circle too early.
So, will Tim’s Happy Feet become a full-fledged meme by the end of the week? Only time will tell. Either way, Tebow continues to spin away from his critics, and into the win column. Badum-ching.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy