- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Cheerleader Calendars: Eagles’ Shoot Features Michaela Guaracini-Mazzochi, Benefits Hurricane Sandy Relief
And not only does it benefit charity, it benefits us. I love it when a plan comes together.
Michaela Guaracini-Mazzochi is a former Villanova cheerleader (see left) who is now the Eagles’ top-rated rookie (to us). On Monday she accompanied the Eagles cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot, destination various beach spots on the Jersey Shore.
Proceeds for the calendar will go to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund, so my advice is to buy several and use them to paper the walls of your studio apartment.
OK, slideshow time.
Photos: Facebook/Philadelphia Eagles.
H/T Anthony Carmalingo.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story