- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Cheerleader Calendars: Eagles’ Shoot Features Michaela Guaracini-Mazzochi, Benefits Hurricane Sandy Relief
And not only does it benefit charity, it benefits us. I love it when a plan comes together.
Michaela Guaracini-Mazzochi is a former Villanova cheerleader (see left) who is now the Eagles’ top-rated rookie (to us). On Monday she accompanied the Eagles cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot, destination various beach spots on the Jersey Shore.
Proceeds for the calendar will go to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund, so my advice is to buy several and use them to paper the walls of your studio apartment.
OK, slideshow time.
Photos: Facebook/Philadelphia Eagles.
H/T Anthony Carmalingo.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts