- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Today In Cheerleader Calendars: Eagles’ Shoot Features Michaela Guaracini-Mazzochi, Benefits Hurricane Sandy Relief
And not only does it benefit charity, it benefits us. I love it when a plan comes together.
Michaela Guaracini-Mazzochi is a former Villanova cheerleader (see left) who is now the Eagles’ top-rated rookie (to us). On Monday she accompanied the Eagles cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot, destination various beach spots on the Jersey Shore.
Proceeds for the calendar will go to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund, so my advice is to buy several and use them to paper the walls of your studio apartment.
OK, slideshow time.
Photos: Facebook/Philadelphia Eagles.
H/T Anthony Carmalingo.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'