- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tom Brady Signed A Contract Extension For Way Below Market Value
He’ll be okay financially, we think. Especially if the Pats just wind up tearing up and re-doing the contract anyway. [SI]
Super Bowl champions will settle for no less than the best. [SB Nation]
This could really hurt A-Rod’s runaway popularity. [The Big Lead]
He’ll be ready for training camp, so long as a cartoon anvil doesn’t fall on it. [PFT]
5. Not sports related, still important.
remember to not leave porn on a classroom projector; politician doesn’t understand why his blackface costume upset some people; a pre-historic continent?; DKNY doesn’t feel like paying people for their work.
“Sometimes you just need a big, juicy burger.”
That time is now.
Hey look! It’s a dude who can catch a cupcake in his mouth.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy