- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tom Brady Signed A Contract Extension For Way Below Market Value
He’ll be okay financially, we think. Especially if the Pats just wind up tearing up and re-doing the contract anyway. [SI]
Super Bowl champions will settle for no less than the best. [SB Nation]
This could really hurt A-Rod’s runaway popularity. [The Big Lead]
He’ll be ready for training camp, so long as a cartoon anvil doesn’t fall on it. [PFT]
5. Not sports related, still important.
remember to not leave porn on a classroom projector; politician doesn’t understand why his blackface costume upset some people; a pre-historic continent?; DKNY doesn’t feel like paying people for their work.
“Sometimes you just need a big, juicy burger.”
That time is now.
Hey look! It’s a dude who can catch a cupcake in his mouth.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts