- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
BREAKING: Tom Brady, Gisele Produce More Genetically Flawless Offspring
Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen’s noble attempt to beautify the human race recently produced another inspiring success story: the birth of the couple’s first daughter, Vivian Lake. Young Vivian was born earlier this week, and this morning, Gisele
‘s social media person confirmed the birth via Facebook and shared the following photo:
We think it’s safe to assume – without putting too much pressure on this newborn infant – that Vivian will grow up to be both a supermodel and the first female NFL quarterback, given her genetic advantages. And while we realize this child was just born, we feel it’s our duty to remind Brady and Bündchen of their duty to further enrich the human race with more products of the physical perfection they are both fortunate enough to enjoy. Our future well-being as a species depends on such couples mating frequently. Congrats, you two freakishly perfect specimens… but don’t stop now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts