- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Why Tom Coughlin’s Face Will Fall Off This Weekend
Because Giants head coach Tom Coughlin descends from Irish bog people, he does not do well in the wintery elements. And by “not well,” we mean he turns into a scowling red Tetris piece by the middle of the first quarter. It’s an interesting phenomenon, and ahead of this weekend’s Giants game in Green Bay (the winteriest of winter elements), we fully expect Father Thomas Coughlin, Irate Dublin Priest, to make his triumphant return to the sidelines.
This is what he looked like in 2007, the last time the Giants played a playoff game at Lambeau:
Wait, no. Wrong photo. This is what Coughlin looked like:
Coughlin’s crimson visage both perplexed and intrigued the viewers at home — there’s a Wiki Answers thread called “Why was Tom Coughlin’s skin red today?” (The answer: “it is possible to have an allergic reaction to cold temperatures”). But because he is a man, dammit, the Giants head coach refuses to wear protection: asked if he’d don a mask of some sort, the uncharacteristically loose Coughlin joked, ”I’m not wearing [one]. I scare people enough with this face.”
From the presser:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts