- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tony Dungy Alleges Houston Texans Were NFL’s Worst Injury-Fakers
Former Colts & Buccaneers head coach Tony Dungy told Dan Patrick Thursday that Indianapolis was victimized often by the Houston Texans’ use of fake injuries to slow down his offenses, calling them the league’s “worst offenders.”
Faking injuries in football have become a hot topic this week. During his team’s Monday night win over the Rams, the Giants’ Deon Grant apparently flopped during a lengthy Rams drive. The injury timeout allowed his defense time to regroup, and the Rams were held to a field goal.
“Our players knew the [Texans'] defensive signals,” explained Dungy, who also said he sent tape of the fake injuries to the NFL, highlighting players falling down without having even made contact on the play.
Video from The Audience Network/Fox Sports Florida.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?