- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tony Parker Showed Off His Nipple For Kate Middleton
Because respect for privacy transcends national boundary lines. And makes for a fine Tumblr. [Ball Don't Lie]
Silver straw. His name and number on it. Niles Paul, you’re living in the lap of luxury, my man. [DC Sports Bog]
Just a reminder that you probably hate the high school version of yourself. [Off the Bench]
Even Sonics fans have to admit the fans aren’t the problem. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
GPS shoes that help guide you home; Colbert convinces USA Today to change logo to SpongeBob eating Doritos at the Pentagon; 25 self-portraits drawn on 25 different drugs; Kate Upton frolics with babies and animals; Man develops “Popcorn Lung.” Stop eating terribly, everyone! Seriously.
New York Giants at Carolina (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); Regional coverage, Los Angeles Dodgers at Washington or Toronto at New York Yankees (MLB Network, 7 p.m.); Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Alabama State (ESPNU, 8 p.m.); Brigham Young at Boise State (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
“Pulled Pork Poutine.”
Dog on a trampoline. Nothin’ to see here.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?