- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tony Parker Showed Off His Nipple For Kate Middleton
Because respect for privacy transcends national boundary lines. And makes for a fine Tumblr. [Ball Don't Lie]
Silver straw. His name and number on it. Niles Paul, you’re living in the lap of luxury, my man. [DC Sports Bog]
Just a reminder that you probably hate the high school version of yourself. [Off the Bench]
Even Sonics fans have to admit the fans aren’t the problem. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
GPS shoes that help guide you home; Colbert convinces USA Today to change logo to SpongeBob eating Doritos at the Pentagon; 25 self-portraits drawn on 25 different drugs; Kate Upton frolics with babies and animals; Man develops “Popcorn Lung.” Stop eating terribly, everyone! Seriously.
New York Giants at Carolina (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); Regional coverage, Los Angeles Dodgers at Washington or Toronto at New York Yankees (MLB Network, 7 p.m.); Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Alabama State (ESPNU, 8 p.m.); Brigham Young at Boise State (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
“Pulled Pork Poutine.”
Dog on a trampoline. Nothin’ to see here.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts