- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tony Parker Showed Off His Nipple For Kate Middleton
Because respect for privacy transcends national boundary lines. And makes for a fine Tumblr. [Ball Don't Lie]
Silver straw. His name and number on it. Niles Paul, you’re living in the lap of luxury, my man. [DC Sports Bog]
Just a reminder that you probably hate the high school version of yourself. [Off the Bench]
Even Sonics fans have to admit the fans aren’t the problem. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
GPS shoes that help guide you home; Colbert convinces USA Today to change logo to SpongeBob eating Doritos at the Pentagon; 25 self-portraits drawn on 25 different drugs; Kate Upton frolics with babies and animals; Man develops “Popcorn Lung.” Stop eating terribly, everyone! Seriously.
New York Giants at Carolina (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); Regional coverage, Los Angeles Dodgers at Washington or Toronto at New York Yankees (MLB Network, 7 p.m.); Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Alabama State (ESPNU, 8 p.m.); Brigham Young at Boise State (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
“Pulled Pork Poutine.”
Dog on a trampoline. Nothin’ to see here.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts