- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ring In Your Weekend With People Laughing At The Cowboys, Tony Romo, And Jerry Jones
True, some people were not happy about the news that Tony Romo signed a six-year, $108 million extension with the Cowboys ($55 million guaranteed). But more often than unhappy, people were just… amused. Below, a sampling of those amused folks, which we’re hoping will in turn provide you with some amusement as you begin your weekend, unless you’re a Cowboys fan. And for the record, Romo’s way better than he usually gets credit for being.
Jerry Jones will NOT stand idly by and watch someone else’s quarterback get more overpaid than his.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) March 29, 2013
(Sits down. Cracks open a beer. Takes a swig. Checks Twitter, sees Cowboys gave Romo a $108 million extension. Spits beer everywhere.)
— Brett (@thecajunboy) March 29, 2013
Just found out that Romo reupped. Is the GM for the Cowboys related to him? His heir?
— Desmond Howard (@DesmondHoward) March 29, 2013
Lol “@espnnfl: BREAKING: Tony Romo and Cowboys reach agreement on 6 year extension to make him highest paid player in team history via”
— Spencer Paysinger (@SpittyP) March 29, 2013
I know it’s a fake money number, but BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cowboys.
— sarah sprague (@sarah_sprague) March 29, 2013
The good news is Cowboys fans can make January and February travel plans without guilt for the next six years.
— sir broosk (@celebrityhottub) March 29, 2013
I bet Tony Romo was the guy in those “Jackass” skits where Johnny Knoxville intercepts the guy’s McDonald’s bag in the drive-thru
— GENERAL GANDHI (@Bro_Pair) March 29, 2013
Basically what Jerry Jones just did: twitter.com/JustinSouthwel…
— Justin Southwell (@JustinSouthwell) March 29, 2013
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'