- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Charade Is Over: Tony Romo Had Back Surgery, Is Done For The Season
Jason Garrett didn’t want to count Tony Romo out for the rest of the season when news first broke of his quarterback’s back injury.
Things have changed:
Tony Romo had back surgery this morning. He's done for the season, per Cowboys coach Jason Garrett. Kyle Orton will start vs. Eagles.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) December 27, 2013
When Romo’s injury was announced, most assumed that he was finished and Garrett’s talk of “not ruling him out” was pure gamesmanship. The jig is apparently up, as Romo’s future health preempts trying to fool the Eagles into thinking Kyle Orton wouldn’t start.
Regardless of how Sunday’s game goes for the Cowboys, it’s another disappointing end to an NFL season for Tony Romo. Womp womp.
- Filed Under:
- tony romo
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship