- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Charade Is Over: Tony Romo Had Back Surgery, Is Done For The Season
Jason Garrett didn’t want to count Tony Romo out for the rest of the season when news first broke of his quarterback’s back injury.
Things have changed:
Tony Romo had back surgery this morning. He's done for the season, per Cowboys coach Jason Garrett. Kyle Orton will start vs. Eagles.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) December 27, 2013
When Romo’s injury was announced, most assumed that he was finished and Garrett’s talk of “not ruling him out” was pure gamesmanship. The jig is apparently up, as Romo’s future health preempts trying to fool the Eagles into thinking Kyle Orton wouldn’t start.
Regardless of how Sunday’s game goes for the Cowboys, it’s another disappointing end to an NFL season for Tony Romo. Womp womp.
- Filed Under:
- tony romo
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever