- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Charade Is Over: Tony Romo Had Back Surgery, Is Done For The Season
Jason Garrett didn’t want to count Tony Romo out for the rest of the season when news first broke of his quarterback’s back injury.
Things have changed:
Tony Romo had back surgery this morning. He's done for the season, per Cowboys coach Jason Garrett. Kyle Orton will start vs. Eagles.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) December 27, 2013
When Romo’s injury was announced, most assumed that he was finished and Garrett’s talk of “not ruling him out” was pure gamesmanship. The jig is apparently up, as Romo’s future health preempts trying to fool the Eagles into thinking Kyle Orton wouldn’t start.
Regardless of how Sunday’s game goes for the Cowboys, it’s another disappointing end to an NFL season for Tony Romo. Womp womp.
- Filed Under:
- tony romo
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story