- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Charade Is Over: Tony Romo Had Back Surgery, Is Done For The Season
Jason Garrett didn’t want to count Tony Romo out for the rest of the season when news first broke of his quarterback’s back injury.
Things have changed:
Tony Romo had back surgery this morning. He's done for the season, per Cowboys coach Jason Garrett. Kyle Orton will start vs. Eagles.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) December 27, 2013
When Romo’s injury was announced, most assumed that he was finished and Garrett’s talk of “not ruling him out” was pure gamesmanship. The jig is apparently up, as Romo’s future health preempts trying to fool the Eagles into thinking Kyle Orton wouldn’t start.
Regardless of how Sunday’s game goes for the Cowboys, it’s another disappointing end to an NFL season for Tony Romo. Womp womp.
- Filed Under:
- tony romo
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts