- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Tony Scheffler Pretends He’s In A Flash Mob, Immediately Enters Conversation Of “Best White Guy Celebrators”
This was one of the more involved touchdown dances we’ve seen in a while. Lions tight end Tony Scheffler, upon helping the Lions draw even with the Panthers on the way to a 49-35 win today, did a pretty inspired imitation of (part of) this AT&T flash mob commercial. And then, the stadium fell silent, all Scheffler’s teammates gave him dirty looks, and Scheffler took out his phone (resulting in a fine from the NFL) and realized he wasn’t supposed to do that dance until the fourth quarter.
Okay, fine, that last part didn’t happen. And perhaps the ultimate cynic/conspiracy theorist would just watch this and lament how corporate the NFL is. But we appreciate the effort Scheffler put in here – as the announcing team said, that one had to take some rehearsing. Well, today was Scheffler’s third straight game with a touchdown catch, so he’s giving himself ample opportunity to work on those moves.
Video by @cjzero.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'