- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tony Scheffler Pretends He’s In A Flash Mob, Immediately Enters Conversation Of “Best White Guy Celebrators”
This was one of the more involved touchdown dances we’ve seen in a while. Lions tight end Tony Scheffler, upon helping the Lions draw even with the Panthers on the way to a 49-35 win today, did a pretty inspired imitation of (part of) this AT&T flash mob commercial. And then, the stadium fell silent, all Scheffler’s teammates gave him dirty looks, and Scheffler took out his phone (resulting in a fine from the NFL) and realized he wasn’t supposed to do that dance until the fourth quarter.
Okay, fine, that last part didn’t happen. And perhaps the ultimate cynic/conspiracy theorist would just watch this and lament how corporate the NFL is. But we appreciate the effort Scheffler put in here – as the announcing team said, that one had to take some rehearsing. Well, today was Scheffler’s third straight game with a touchdown catch, so he’s giving himself ample opportunity to work on those moves.
Video by @cjzero.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager