- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ravens’ Torrey Smith Gives Us The Best Earthquake Freakout Of The Day
There are many different ways of reacting to an unsettling, but ultimately minor, earthquake like the one that struck the eastern U.S. today. One might hurriedly run out of the building one’s in. One might think nothing of it at first, then begin wondering why one’s apartment is shaking more than it routinely does when a large truck drives by.
If you’re the Ravens’ Torrey Smith, however, you’re not in a building to begin with. Luckily, you are getting filmed, taping a run-of-the-mill spot about you have Maryland pride (you should – not only do you play in the state now, you went to college there, too). Then…an earthquake hits. And you disappear from the frame like you were yanked off the stage with a cane at a Vaudeville show. And you become our favorite person.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts