- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ravens’ Torrey Smith Gives Us The Best Earthquake Freakout Of The Day
There are many different ways of reacting to an unsettling, but ultimately minor, earthquake like the one that struck the eastern U.S. today. One might hurriedly run out of the building one’s in. One might think nothing of it at first, then begin wondering why one’s apartment is shaking more than it routinely does when a large truck drives by.
If you’re the Ravens’ Torrey Smith, however, you’re not in a building to begin with. Luckily, you are getting filmed, taping a run-of-the-mill spot about you have Maryland pride (you should – not only do you play in the state now, you went to college there, too). Then…an earthquake hits. And you disappear from the frame like you were yanked off the stage with a cane at a Vaudeville show. And you become our favorite person.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts