- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is Troy Aikman Dating This Former Cowboys Cheerleader And Current “Aspiring Young Actress?”
Dallas Cowboys Hall of Fame quarterback and current Fox broadcaster Troy Aikman was recently spotted by TMZ outside an LA restaurant with former Cowboys cheerleader Abigail Klein (he also appeared to be roughly 5 seconds away from kicking the ass of whoever was filming him in the video TMZ has up).
Aikman could be seen buying the young actress two roses from a street vendor, and the two appeared to be buddied up. As our friends at Busted Coverage point out, Aikman divorced his wife Rhonda in 2011, and is currently trying to unload a mammoth $25,000,000 mansion in Dallas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts