- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tuesday Time Machine: Bears And 49ers Play The Windiest/Weirdest Game In NFL History
November 13th, 2005 — Watching old ESPN clips is about as mind blowing as sports nostalgia gets. The Bears ended up winning 17-9, despite three muffed punt returns.
Funny observations about this game: Kickers duck hooking, the Bears starting running back was named “Adrian Peterson,” Cedric Benson was once called “young,” so was Frank Gore, the 49ers still had their 90′s era 3-D lettering, an 108-yard field goal was returned for a TD, and someone once muffed three punt returns in a single day.
Names in this game you may have forgotten: Kyle Orton QB, Brad Maynard P, Mushin Mohammed WR, Kevan Barlow RB
For total nostalgic effect, checkout the entire box score here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts