- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tuesday Time Machine: Bears And 49ers Play The Windiest/Weirdest Game In NFL History
November 13th, 2005 — Watching old ESPN clips is about as mind blowing as sports nostalgia gets. The Bears ended up winning 17-9, despite three muffed punt returns.
Funny observations about this game: Kickers duck hooking, the Bears starting running back was named “Adrian Peterson,” Cedric Benson was once called “young,” so was Frank Gore, the 49ers still had their 90′s era 3-D lettering, an 108-yard field goal was returned for a TD, and someone once muffed three punt returns in a single day.
Names in this game you may have forgotten: Kyle Orton QB, Brad Maynard P, Mushin Mohammed WR, Kevan Barlow RB
For total nostalgic effect, checkout the entire box score here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story