- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tuesday Time Machine: Bears And 49ers Play The Windiest/Weirdest Game In NFL History
November 13th, 2005 — Watching old ESPN clips is about as mind blowing as sports nostalgia gets. The Bears ended up winning 17-9, despite three muffed punt returns.
Funny observations about this game: Kickers duck hooking, the Bears starting running back was named “Adrian Peterson,” Cedric Benson was once called “young,” so was Frank Gore, the 49ers still had their 90′s era 3-D lettering, an 108-yard field goal was returned for a TD, and someone once muffed three punt returns in a single day.
Names in this game you may have forgotten: Kyle Orton QB, Brad Maynard P, Mushin Mohammed WR, Kevan Barlow RB
For total nostalgic effect, checkout the entire box score here.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World