- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tuesday Time Machine: Bears And 49ers Play The Windiest/Weirdest Game In NFL History
November 13th, 2005 — Watching old ESPN clips is about as mind blowing as sports nostalgia gets. The Bears ended up winning 17-9, despite three muffed punt returns.
Funny observations about this game: Kickers duck hooking, the Bears starting running back was named “Adrian Peterson,” Cedric Benson was once called “young,” so was Frank Gore, the 49ers still had their 90′s era 3-D lettering, an 108-yard field goal was returned for a TD, and someone once muffed three punt returns in a single day.
Names in this game you may have forgotten: Kyle Orton QB, Brad Maynard P, Mushin Mohammed WR, Kevan Barlow RB
For total nostalgic effect, checkout the entire box score here.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles