- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Twitter Has Already Turned On Phillip Rivers
It’s early in the second half, and Denver holds a 7-0 lead over San Diego in their AFC Divisional Playoff tussle. And it hasn’t taken the Internet long to turn on Phillip Rivers. Much mocking going on right now.
But it is a gentle mocking, filled with love.
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) January 12, 2014
Already Rivers has: made many Phillip Rivers faces; thrown a fit when he couldn’t get the ball snapped on time; picked a fight with a much larger Bronco. And we’re not even at halftime.
Rivers is literally insane pic.twitter.com/X9G4x0dLNZ
— Carli♡ (@Carlifornia18) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
Rivers is gonna' need his binky soon.
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Phillip Rivers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story