- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Twitter Has Already Turned On Phillip Rivers
It’s early in the second half, and Denver holds a 7-0 lead over San Diego in their AFC Divisional Playoff tussle. And it hasn’t taken the Internet long to turn on Phillip Rivers. Much mocking going on right now.
But it is a gentle mocking, filled with love.
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) January 12, 2014
Already Rivers has: made many Phillip Rivers faces; thrown a fit when he couldn’t get the ball snapped on time; picked a fight with a much larger Bronco. And we’re not even at halftime.
Rivers is literally insane pic.twitter.com/X9G4x0dLNZ
— Carli♡ (@Carlifornia18) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
Rivers is gonna' need his binky soon.
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Phillip Rivers
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams