- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Twitter Has Already Turned On Phillip Rivers
It’s early in the second half, and Denver holds a 7-0 lead over San Diego in their AFC Divisional Playoff tussle. And it hasn’t taken the Internet long to turn on Phillip Rivers. Much mocking going on right now.
But it is a gentle mocking, filled with love.
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) January 12, 2014
Already Rivers has: made many Phillip Rivers faces; thrown a fit when he couldn’t get the ball snapped on time; picked a fight with a much larger Bronco. And we’re not even at halftime.
Rivers is literally insane pic.twitter.com/X9G4x0dLNZ
— Carli♡ (@Carlifornia18) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
Rivers is gonna' need his binky soon.
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Phillip Rivers
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'