- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Twitter Has Already Turned On Phillip Rivers
It’s early in the second half, and Denver holds a 7-0 lead over San Diego in their AFC Divisional Playoff tussle. And it hasn’t taken the Internet long to turn on Phillip Rivers. Much mocking going on right now.
But it is a gentle mocking, filled with love.
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) January 12, 2014
Already Rivers has: made many Phillip Rivers faces; thrown a fit when he couldn’t get the ball snapped on time; picked a fight with a much larger Bronco. And we’re not even at halftime.
Rivers is literally insane pic.twitter.com/X9G4x0dLNZ
— Carli♡ (@Carlifornia18) January 12, 2014
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 12, 2014
Rivers is gonna' need his binky soon.
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) January 12, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Phillip Rivers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!