- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tyrann Mathieu Didn’t Get Drafted In The First Round, But He Don’t Care, Because This Is His Lady
“Weed addict” and cornerback Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu did not go in the first round the NFL Draft last night, which made this party obsolete. What does he care? His lady, Sydni Paige Russell, is a New Orleans
Hornets Pelicans cheerleader. All is good.
Although the two seem to have been through some rocky times — like pictures of Mathieu naked showing up online, and the Honey Badger maybe having a baby with another woman — it sounds like they may get married in the near future. Which is great — love wins out.
It’s also great for Mathieu, because his cheerleader girlfriend/fiancee/lady is, subjectively speaking, attractive. See?:
- Filed Under:
- tyrann mathieu
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry