- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tyrann Mathieu Didn’t Get Drafted In The First Round, But He Don’t Care, Because This Is His Lady
“Weed addict” and cornerback Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu did not go in the first round the NFL Draft last night, which made this party obsolete. What does he care? His lady, Sydni Paige Russell, is a New Orleans
Hornets Pelicans cheerleader. All is good.
Although the two seem to have been through some rocky times — like pictures of Mathieu naked showing up online, and the Honey Badger maybe having a baby with another woman — it sounds like they may get married in the near future. Which is great — love wins out.
It’s also great for Mathieu, because his cheerleader girlfriend/fiancee/lady is, subjectively speaking, attractive. See?:
- Filed Under:
- tyrann mathieu
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar