- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tyrann Mathieu Didn’t Get Drafted In The First Round, But He Don’t Care, Because This Is His Lady
“Weed addict” and cornerback Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu did not go in the first round the NFL Draft last night, which made this party obsolete. What does he care? His lady, Sydni Paige Russell, is a New Orleans
Hornets Pelicans cheerleader. All is good.
Although the two seem to have been through some rocky times — like pictures of Mathieu naked showing up online, and the Honey Badger maybe having a baby with another woman — it sounds like they may get married in the near future. Which is great — love wins out.
It’s also great for Mathieu, because his cheerleader girlfriend/fiancee/lady is, subjectively speaking, attractive. See?:
- Filed Under:
- tyrann mathieu
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!