- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tyrann Mathieu Didn’t Get Drafted In The First Round, But He Don’t Care, Because This Is His Lady
“Weed addict” and cornerback Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu did not go in the first round the NFL Draft last night, which made this party obsolete. What does he care? His lady, Sydni Paige Russell, is a New Orleans
Hornets Pelicans cheerleader. All is good.
Although the two seem to have been through some rocky times — like pictures of Mathieu naked showing up online, and the Honey Badger maybe having a baby with another woman — it sounds like they may get married in the near future. Which is great — love wins out.
It’s also great for Mathieu, because his cheerleader girlfriend/fiancee/lady is, subjectively speaking, attractive. See?:
- Filed Under:
- tyrann mathieu
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row