- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tyrann Mathieu Didn’t Get Drafted In The First Round, But He Don’t Care, Because This Is His Lady
“Weed addict” and cornerback Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu did not go in the first round the NFL Draft last night, which made this party obsolete. What does he care? His lady, Sydni Paige Russell, is a New Orleans
Hornets Pelicans cheerleader. All is good.
Although the two seem to have been through some rocky times — like pictures of Mathieu naked showing up online, and the Honey Badger maybe having a baby with another woman — it sounds like they may get married in the near future. Which is great — love wins out.
It’s also great for Mathieu, because his cheerleader girlfriend/fiancee/lady is, subjectively speaking, attractive. See?:
- Filed Under:
- tyrann mathieu
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims