- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Ditka Starts Talking About Wrong Game During ESPN Broadcast
At 74 years of age, Hall-of-Famer Mike Ditka doesn’t need to prove much else. Just stay awake, read the prompter, and follow his notes. That’s all he’s tasked with. Unfortunately, he previewed the wrong game, the “Giants and Philadelphia” which isn’t a game to begin with. A flub. Once again, not something to laugh at, but it’s definitely a mistake that will make its way around the internet because people can’t help but watch others struggle. (You’re so damn cruel, internet!)
The Eagles play the Saints today at 8:10 PM, in case that wasn’t already clear from the clip below.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today