- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Ditka Starts Talking About Wrong Game During ESPN Broadcast
At 74 years of age, Hall-of-Famer Mike Ditka doesn’t need to prove much else. Just stay awake, read the prompter, and follow his notes. That’s all he’s tasked with. Unfortunately, he previewed the wrong game, the “Giants and Philadelphia” which isn’t a game to begin with. A flub. Once again, not something to laugh at, but it’s definitely a mistake that will make its way around the internet because people can’t help but watch others struggle. (You’re so damn cruel, internet!)
The Eagles play the Saints today at 8:10 PM, in case that wasn’t already clear from the clip below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts