- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Mike Ditka Starts Talking About Wrong Game During ESPN Broadcast
At 74 years of age, Hall-of-Famer Mike Ditka doesn’t need to prove much else. Just stay awake, read the prompter, and follow his notes. That’s all he’s tasked with. Unfortunately, he previewed the wrong game, the “Giants and Philadelphia” which isn’t a game to begin with. A flub. Once again, not something to laugh at, but it’s definitely a mistake that will make its way around the internet because people can’t help but watch others struggle. (You’re so damn cruel, internet!)
The Eagles play the Saints today at 8:10 PM, in case that wasn’t already clear from the clip below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts