- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mike Ditka Starts Talking About Wrong Game During ESPN Broadcast
At 74 years of age, Hall-of-Famer Mike Ditka doesn’t need to prove much else. Just stay awake, read the prompter, and follow his notes. That’s all he’s tasked with. Unfortunately, he previewed the wrong game, the “Giants and Philadelphia” which isn’t a game to begin with. A flub. Once again, not something to laugh at, but it’s definitely a mistake that will make its way around the internet because people can’t help but watch others struggle. (You’re so damn cruel, internet!)
The Eagles play the Saints today at 8:10 PM, in case that wasn’t already clear from the clip below.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes